Sunday, December 20, 2009

Wish list..

I am so excited to see this issue of art journaling . Several friends are in it which makes it so special . Congrats to Linda and Tracy !
They are both talented and supportive of others .They have been so helpful in sharing with me as I learn . Pam Carriker is in this issue too. So it's on my wish list.
Also on my wish list is "The nook " ,the new ereader from Barnes and Nobel, I have the first amazon kindle , which I loved but I am selling it and I am buying myself "the nook".It seems to have some features that will work better for me . First it accepts paypal to buy gift cards so I can buy books easier and it also uses the Att wireless network which works better for my area . I plan to read more in the new year so this is something that I really want!
I'd also love an Exacompta Sketchbook and if you need a little inspiration to want one too I got you covered ,lol . I love how she used this sketchbook .
So if santa brings me any of these things , I would be very grateful .Umm and a little talent would be nice too!!
I wish all of my friends a very creative and Merry Xmas!
To my very special friend Renee who is battling breast cancer and having a very hard time right now,You are in my thoughts and prayers . I wish santa would bring her and her family some peace and comfort through the holidays . Sending you lots of love , stay strong!!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you darling Jackie.

    I hope that you get everything you wish for and have the very best Christmas with your loved ones all around you.

    Merry Christmas darling friend.

    Love Renee xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Jackie! I didn't realize this was out! OMG...I have to order this right now! LOL Thanks for sharing and giving us a heads up, can't wait to see your friends in the Art Journaling. Thanks for popping by and yes, ART JOURNALING IS WONDERFUL!
    Have a wonderful week and Happy New Year to you and your family.
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that you had a wonderful christmas darling Jackie.

    Love Renee xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you get the goodies you wanted darling Jackie.

    I am sorry that you have known pain too dear friend.

    Love Renee xoxo

    ReplyDelete