Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Fab Fabric

Danita is teaching her first online class !! You can register here . I love that you get a kit of supplies on registration, it makes it easy!! Congrats to Danita , I think she is great! I also love this Love Note pillow Tutorial by Alisa Burke. I can see so many ways to use this idea.For the bride and groom, you could make pillows of their vows , or how about pillows with letters from those who are no longer with us or some of your children's first "love notes" to you or you to them :) A great idea for Valentines day .





1 comment:

  1. Oh I love these thanks for sharing what you found! Honestly I love when you can sew your art into your work!I am so inspired! Excited~
    Do you think you will take Danita's class? Time to put the sewing machine to work, right?
    Happy Tuesday~Theresa

    ReplyDelete