Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Whats your type?


One day a friend of mine suggested I twitter. I really had no interest as I already have a myspace and facebook and blogs.. yada yada. I didnt really get the whole concept of it. I was thinking why in the world would someone want to know that im sitting in my pj's drinking coffee . I really thought it must be stupid. Well I was wrong. So wrong! I have been following some great people and learning alot about myself. So one day someone tweeted at me " What is your MBPT ?" it said "I am INTJ". so I sat and I looked at that tweet and I was thinking " what the hell? MBPT -INTJ ? i ran all the possible codes in my head. Finally I thought she must be asking me my message board name and she is telling me hers ..LOL . So I tweeted back about just signing up and that I hadn't got my invite to the class yet, That must have sounded like code to her. I should have said WTH IDK (what the hell? I dont know) .So guess what? today I figured it out ! Its kinda like saying whats your sign in tweet.. Who knew!! You can read about it here.You can find out your type here .Now I know , I am INFJ :)

Whats your type?? leave me a comment , i'd love to know . Oh and sandy, I'm sorry I was a dumbass..LOL.but next time I will proudly answer ,I am INFJ.

2 comments:

  1. I used to be ENTP, but I haven't done it in about 10 years, and if I didn't again, I'm pretty sure I'd now be an INTP. Much more introverted than I used to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jackie,

    I came by to thank you for visiting and following my blog. When I got here I realized that I'd been here just yesterday. I followed a link from twitter to here. I was going to follow you but I got caught up in the Whats your type test and forgot to comeback. I think I ended up as an ISFJ???

    Anyway, Hi and thanks.

    ReplyDelete