Friday, February 12, 2010

Fabulous Faces Portrait


I know I have mentioned before that I am in the process of taking the Fabulous Faces Workshop. I was a little behind because alot was going on .Tonight I watched the second video from class and this is the portrait I painted. I am just learning to add color to things. I used Caran d' ache crayons and acrylics and graphite with this portrait.She is not finished .I need to paint a background . For the first time tonight I wasn't totally frustrated with painting. I actually enjoyed it. Thanks Tam:).

8 comments:

  1. She's so lovely! I really like the lavender tones! Tam is such an awesome teacher and you are a great student it appears! Can't wait to see more!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. brava!!!! :D she IS lovely! :) SO glad you're enjoying the course sweetness! yay! :D xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This painting is lovely Jacky. These online course a great don't you think!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jackie, I never thought about it, you are so right. How do we know if artists teach via video's. We are given the know how through these teachings and are deeply inspired by them.
    Then to be told we are not allowed to do the same, is confusing. Already the path is taught.
    Art is in ground in our very souls. Not just drawing and painting, it is so much deeper.
    Our hearts and souls are poured out onto these creations and the love for the artists.

    I know you be loved much with Tammy, she is such a wonderful person. So spiritual and open to hearts.

    Light at the end of the tunnel!

    Loads of love and thank you!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! She is gorgeous, Jackie! I love the colors your chose. Beautiful job, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this style. It looks amazing! Love the color palette. I would buy this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's really beautiful. I love how loose and flowing she is....very painterly. Thanks for your positive thoughts on my blog post and for entering my weekly contest! I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete