Monday, September 14, 2009

Treasures and Spell Bottles

Saturday I went with my husband to Berkley Springs Wv . Its a little town rich in history not far from where i live. We visited little shops and I brought home some things to use in my art . So I created a slideshow so you can see.



Also... Are you ready for some Halloween FUN!! Monica is having some super fun workshops and to top off all the fun and prizes and free classes she is featuring Cristina Zinnia ,who is doing some free stuff as well as having a paid workshop. Cristinia is doing a free spell bottle class .Now who wouldn't want to make a spell bottle ? FUN !!!! Also I say this in the sincerest way Monica and Cristina are really wonderful people.So kind and encouraging.So come have fun with us . It would be scary if you said NO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment